ABOUT DREW DREILING, B.S., C.B.H.C.
“Belief is half of all healing- belief in the cure, belief in the future that awaits.” ~Patrick Ness
A health and wellness professional since 2005, Drew personally understands the challenges that come from battling a significant health issue. Diagnosed with what he was told was an incurable autoimmune condition in his mid-20s, Drew’s faith led him explore holistic, integrative and evidence-based interventions and lifestyle changes to find a solution. After only a few months of implementing some new-found strategies, Drew’s health dramatically improved!
His experience was so profound that he ended up shifting career paths- from clinical counseling to holistic health and functional fitness. For the last 12 years Drew has served his health coaching, nutrition coaching and personal training clients by combining a passion for all things health-related with a sincere desire to help all people overcome whatever health challenge stands in their way.
A relentless researcher and writer, Drew published his first book in 2018. His latest book, The Dreiling Health Resource, 2nd Edition is a 400+ page compendium of essential, easy-to-understand health information (now available online through Amazon).
In late 2018 Drew launched his own private coaching and training business. Agape Health Solution LLC provides one-on-one and group health & nutrition coaching and personal training services to local and remote clients. And in the fall of 2019 Drew launched Agape Health University, an online platform providing high-quality health courses designed to give online learners the information and tools needed to take control of their health.
Drew's athletic, educational and professional background includes...
* NCAA Div. II Athlete (Basketball), 2001-04
* Sigma Xi Scientific Research Honor Society Member, 2003-04
* Bachelor of Science, Double Major in Psychology & Sociology, 2004
* Master's Work in Clinical Counseling (The Citadel), 2007
* Medical Univ. of South Carolina, STAR/IMPACT Program Therapist, 2007-08
* Biblical Health Institute (BHI) Certified Biblical Health Coach, 2010
* American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer, 2011
* Technogym Kinesis Certified Trainer (Functional Fitness), 2011
* Fitness Together Personal Training Manager (Kansas City), 2012
* Nutritionist at San Diego Center for Integrative Medicine, 2013-14
When he is not working, Drew enjoys spending time with his church family, trying to walk on his hands, playing tennis & volleyball, walking on the beach and in the woods, eating delicious (and gluten-free) health food, drinking matcha lattes, and singing and dancing (the latter two quite poorly).