ABOUT DREW DREILING, B.S., C.B.H.C.
“Belief is half of all healing- belief in the cure, belief in the future that awaits.” ~Patrick Ness
A health and wellness professional since 2005, Drew personally understands the challenges that come from battling a significant health issue. Diagnosed with what he was told was an incurable autoimmune condition in his mid-20s, Drew’s faith led him explore holistic, integrative and natural interventions and lifestyle changes to find a solution. After only a few months of implementing some new-found strategies, Drew’s health dramatically improved!
His experience was so profound that he ended up shifting career paths- from clinical counseling to holistic health and functional fitness. For the last 12 years Drew has served his health coaching, nutrition coaching and personal training clients by combining a passion for all things health-related with a sincere desire to help all people overcome whatever health challenge stands in their way.
A relentless researcher and writer, Drew published his first book in 2018. His latest book, The Dreiling Health Resource, 2nd Edition is a 400+ page compendium of essential, easy-to-understand health information (now available online through Amazon and Barnes & Noble).
In late 2018 Drew launched his own private coaching and training business. Agape Health Solution LLC provides one-on-one and group health & nutrition coaching and personal training services to both local and remote clients. And in the fall of 2019 Drew launched Agape Health University, an online platform providing high-quality health courses designed to give online learners the information and tools needed to take control of their health.
Drew's athletic, educational and professional background includes...
* NCAA Div. II Athlete (Basketball), 2001-04
* Sigma Xi Scientific Research Honor Society Member, 2003-04
* Bachelor of Science, Double Major in Psychology & Sociology, 2004
* Master's Work in Clinical Counseling (The Citadel), 2007
* Medical Univ. of South Carolina, STAR/IMPACT Program Therapist, 2007-08
* Biblical Health Institute (BHI) Certified Biblical Health Coach, 2010
* American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer, 2011
* Technogym Kinesis One Certified Trainer (Functional Fitness), 2011
* Fitness Together Personal Training Manager (Kansas City), 2012
* Nutritionist at San Diego Center for Integrative Medicine, 2013-14
When he is not working, Drew enjoys spending time with his church family, trying to walk on his hands, playing tennis, walking on the beach and in the woods, eating delicious (and gluten-free) health food, drinking matcha lattes, and singing and dancing (the latter two quite poorly).